Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Darias Favourite Place On Earth


AS one of the world's most in-demand supermodels, you may expect Daria Werbowy to feel at home in New York, London, Milan and Paris, but there is a much less likely place that she prefers to kick back and relax: County Cork, Ireland. 
"It's my favourite place on earth, with its Celtic mysticism and rolling landscape," Werbowy said. "I get in my piece-of-shit car, a 1979 Vauxhall Viva, with my dog, Strawballz - I know, crazy name - it's a long story, he's a stray - some music, some lunch and a camera and drive around the countryside."
As well as enjoying the simple life on the Emerald Isle, travel is big on the Ukrainian-Canadian's agenda.
"I aim to work in chunks so I also have time to travel for pleasure," she told the Telegraph. "I go as far away as possible as often as I can. I'm still living the dream of backpacks and hostels. I didn't get to do that when I was 18, so now I'm doing it over and over."

No comments:

Post a Comment